Saturday, March 15, 2014

It's the Final Countdown

¡Hola! The time for farewells is here! This is the week I give my farewell and then head out to begin my 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 

Just some housekeeping, if you would like to write to me sometime in the next 6 weeks, I will be in the Provo MTC so you will need to send letters to this address....

Sister Marissa Kay Ibarra
APR28  MEX-PUBN
2023 N 900 E Unit 816
Provo UT 84602

After that 6 weeks is over you can write to me at the Mexico address on the left hand side of this blog. 

If you would like to send me a message through email, you can do that at marissa.ibarra@myldsmail.net

Thank you for all of your support, my mother will be posting my weekly mail on here and if you want to follow my adventure it will be up to you to check in on here as much or as little as you'd like. If you would like to be notified when a post is made on here, you can subscribe to get a notification sent to you through your email by adding it on the right side of this blog. I've tried to make it as easy as possible for you, so if you have any questions please ask me in the next few days. 

Letters on the left, email notifications on the right. You got this. hahaha!

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment