Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I am in Zion!

Week- 48
Area- Tlaxcala, Atempan
Companion- Hermana Penalosa

Well, as you know cambios were a week ago. My new companions name is Hna Peñalosa, she is from Tijuana and I love her so much, she is super sweet, super feminine and looooves hello kitty hahaha. this is her first cambio as a stl so I get to train her and teach er how fun it is! Also, we are both new in the area, so this week was fun getting to know everything together, my area is called Atempan. It is about 45 minutes away from Apizaco where I was and this week we had stake conference so I got to see some friends from the old ward. I have a feeling that this will be the best ward yet!!! It is literally Zion here. We have a ward mission leader (which is a miracle in itself) and he is incredible! It was his first week as well and he was so humble wanting to know anything and everything and he has lots of ideas and love for the missionary work. he calls us almost every night to tell us who will be coming to lessons with us. me  and hna Peñalosa really want to get on the ball so we asked them for the list of members without baptisms and of the few investigators we did have they are amazing and preparing for baptism! we have one girl named Karla, she can be baptized any day, she just needs permission from her mom. we have another family who is just awesome and we hope that they can be baptized in the next three weeks. we have a goal with the Ward mission leader that we will have 10 baptisms every month between the 2 companionships in the ward, so we have to start searching for lots of people to teach. 
I hope that you can pray for Karla and Lesca and Dulce and Yubith and Emma so we can get them all baptized :)
i love being a missionary
con amor hna ibarra


Hermana Ibarra and Hermana Penalosa

No comments:

Post a Comment